Making more Calcifer plushies, they are the most sold item in my shop, fan favorite 🙂
Here’s some photos of the process itself:
From: Strawberry Paisly
and my favorit – Cheshire fat cat plushie, isn’t he the cutest?!
March is so boring, and i’ve been doing so well with my shop, so i decided to give back with this awesome march give away!
Here is how to enter:
For an extra chance to win:
The giveaway is international, and the winner will me announced by the end of the month (march 31, 2012)
Made a big batch of new totoro keychains. I think they are one of the most popular things on my shop. I have a totoro keychain on my usb drive that never gets lost even since i put it there. Maybe totoro the forest spirit is protecting it? Of may be the totoro keychain’s just too cute to loose 🙂
Anyways, you can get him here:
Or visit the rest of my shop here:
In about two weeks there’s a holiday in Israel called Porim, kind of like Halloween, you get dressed up, and people give their friends baskets with candy and sweets. I thought this year to find something special on Etsy, and found this great shop that sells animal-ears head clips and lots more accessories. Here’s what i bought:
It came quickly, and looks amazing!
The etsy shop “Eshop Mania” is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/eshopmania
After the success of my fist giveaway, i decided to do another one, only much much bigger!
So what does the giveaway include:
1 purple fabric bag with totoro embroidery
1 kawaii kitty s cell phone charm, with heart and beads
1 kawaii skull pin
1 small fabric pouch
TO ENTER: Visit my shop on etsy, choose a favorit item, then leave 1 comment stating:
– One of my favorite items from Strawberry Paisly is _______.
– If I am the winner, you can reach me here: _______.
EXTRA ENTRIES: For a better chance of winning there are sevrel things you can do that can give you extra votes:
– Liking my facebook page: 1 vote
– Sharing this giveaway on your facebook wall: 2 votes
– Tweeting about this giveaway: 2 votes
– Blogging about this giveaway (with a picture!): 5 votes!
So, for these to count as extras, please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
– I “like” Strawberry Paisly on Facebook! My facebook username is _______.
– I follow your blog, my username is ________
– I shared this giveaway on my facebook wall! I included a link back to this page so that my friends can find it. Here is a link to the wall post: _______.
– I tweeted about this giveaway on twitter. I included a link back to this page. Here is a link to the tweet: _______.
– I blogged about this giveaway. I included a link back to this page and a picture of the giveaway. Here is a link to the post: _______.
ENDS: OCT. 27TH
(winner will be announced on October 28th)
My desk-factory in prosess!
I know, it’s a bit of a mess, what we like to call in israel “Balagan”, so you can say that this is a very big “balagan” 🙂
i make the charms with clay. I made a special box for drying the charms, for after i color them or put gloss on them, they hang there, so they won’t stick to the table, that way i can paint each one from all sides at one time, with out having to wait for them to dry before i color the other side 🙂
Which reminds me, i just added some new charms to my shop! With more to come soon 🙂